We offers polyester duplex webbing slings with loops & ratchet belts. Brand v-tal japan. Webbing sling is woven with sewn eye loops at both ends. It is often used to even out and soften the pressure on the load. Round sling strops may have loops too, but the stronger design with a fiber core and cover make them suitable for heavier lifts.
Material properties of polyester webbing sling :
- Polyester is resistant to acids but not to alkalis, e.g. Ammonia and caustic soda.
- The melting point is 260oC, but polyester lifting equipment must not be used with loads hotter than 100Ã¢Â°c.
- The strength is not affected by water. Water absorption is negligible.
- Note that friction and sharp edges quickly wear polyester down.
- Lifting equipment in polyester has a identification tag.
- We supply ratchet lashing that is used to secure loads on pallets, vehicles and aircraft. Designed in conformation with international quality standard, our range holds the objects tightly during transportation. Ratchet lashing is reusable and available in various lengths. The polyester webbing has least elongation (less than 7 %) and is soft & safe to use with high shock absorbing capacity (up to 90%). We also provide ratchet lashing assemblies which are available in 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm & 100mm sizes yielding swl of 0.5mt 10mt.
- High strength
- Available in varied sizes
- High shock absorbing capacity.